We all know rugby players are seriously hefty, but who tips the scales the most for each country?
1. Uini Antonio, 24 st 5 lbs, 24 years old
Far and away the heaviest player in this year’s tournament, when French prop Antonio made his debut last year he had to have his jersey specially made as there were no sizes big enough. Watch out for this one tomorrow Wales!
2. Richie Gray, 20 st 2 lbs, 25 years old
The 6’10” Scotsman is just as recognisable for his height as his mass of peroxide blonde hair.
3. Martin Castrogiovanni, 18 st 10 lbs, 33 years old
The shaggy-haired Italian Argentine will miss out on tomorrow’s match against Scotland after being bitten on the nose by a dog.
4. Jake Ball, 19 st, 23 years old
The Welsh second row is certainly hefty, but how much of that is bulk and how much is beard we’re not too sure…
5. Mako Vunipola, 20 st 6 lbs, 24 years old
The England prop wins the heaviest team member award ahead of his brother Billy, back row for England, who clocks in at 19 st 11. The Vunipolas definitely ate their greens as children.
6. Mike Ross, 19 st 7 lbs, 35 years old
The oldest player on our list but certainly not one to be underestimated, the Ireland prop made his Six Nations debut in 2011.