Find out which roads will be closed and where to park in Cardiff tomorrow as the Wales v Ireland match attracts 74,000 supporters.
Cardiff Council urges people to allow plenty of travel time, use public transport where possible and follow their road closure guide below.
PARK & RIDE
- Running from 9.30am until 6pm. Costs £6 per vehicle.
- Access the P&R services at either junctions 29 or 33 of the M4.
- From junction 29, at Pentwyn (White Car Park), the drop off point in the city will be Churchill Way.
- From junction 33, Cardiff City Stadium in Leckwith (Yellow Car Park), the drop off point will be Tresillian Way north, at the rear of the Central Train Station.
- North Road from its junction with Boulevard de Nantes to its junction with Kingsway.
- Kingsway from its junction with North Road to its junction with Duke Street.
- Cowbridge Road East from its junction with Cathedral Road to its junction with Westgate Street.
- Tudor Street from its junction with Clare Road to its junction with Wood Street (access for residents & traders will be permitted via Fitzhammon Embankment).
- Plantagenet Street & Beauchamp Street from their junctions with Despenser Place to their junctions with Tudor Street (access for residents & traders will be permitted).
- The following roads will be closed in their entirety: – Duke Street, Castle Street, High Street, Saint Mary Street, Caroline Street, Wood Street, Central Square, Westgate Street, Quay Street, Guildhall Place, Golate, Park Street, Havelock Street & Scott Road.
- The route to the front of the rail station, Station Approach in Central Square from its junction with Wood Street, will be closed from 6am Friday March 13 until 6pm Sunday March 15, with access for buses to the bus station being maintained outside of the full road closure times. (Canopies are being erected by Arriva for the queuing system).
The Cardiffian also notes that Queen Street Station closes from 15:30 on Saturday until Sunday morning.
Enjoy the match!